Come and experience Baylor University's Communication Sciences and Disorder's Residential Graduate Program through either a face-to-face or virtual interest session.
During each interest session, you will:
- Hear from either Graduate Program Director Susan Sherman or Department Chair Dr. Michaela Ritter
- Experience a clinic tour (in person only)
- Participate in a Q&A session with current graduate students
Note: Interest sessions do NOT include a campus tour. If you are interested in a campus tour, please click here to learn more about opportunities to visit the broader Baylor campus.
- Registration is REQUIRED for all interest sessions (see link below).
- Following your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email from the CSD Department.
- If you register for a date and are later unable to attend, please let us know and we would be happy to follow up with you at your convenience.
- If you register for a virtual interest session, this email will include the Zoom link to attend. Please add this to your calendar.
- Questions about our interest sessions? Please email Elizabeth_Pearson@baylor.edu.
Fall 2023 Session Dates:
- Friday, September 15, 2023; 12:30-2:30pm (CST); On Campus
- Friday, October 20, 2023; 2:00-3:00pm (CST); Virtual
- Friday, November 10, 2023; 12:30-2:30pm (CST); On Campus
Note: If the above dates/times do not work for you, please contact our Graduate Program Coordinator CSD_Grad@baylor.edu to request a one-on-one virtual meeting.